Shamballa School has a number of projects to which the community gives its presence, will, heart and activity.
1) The evocation of the Shamballa-force so as to empower the global process of humanity’s awakening and evolution. The group provides a field of training for contact with the Life-principle – an energy that is emergent on a global scale, and is as distinct from the soul and activity principles as they are from each other. Contact with Life-principle has an electrifying, transfiguring effect – it results in the liberation of consciousness into radical awakening as the One Absolute Life; in evolutionary awakening to a new, kosmic depth of our being – the monad – that is an awakened spark of universal Being and whose destiny it is to eventually to engage kosmic paths of planetary, solar and galactic identification; to unfold new structures of global and kosmic consciousness, unprecedented in their sophistication and inclusiveness; and to penetrate into new realms of experience in which trans-kingdom and extra-planetary dimensions of community can begin to be opened up.
2) Education on the Shamballa-force, the revelation of the unfolding Purpose of the Earth in kosmos, and of the nondual reality of the Earth as Eden. There are a number of books that provide extraordinary and mature new teachings on these topics, access to which is available free on this website under the ‘Study’ link. The online Facebook community also provides a field of communal brother- and sisterhood for this educational work, as we together learn by engaging this adventure, sharing our experience, and supporting each other’s process.
3) Exploration of and penetration into the Third Phase of the Trans-Himalayan teachings. The Tibetan Master, Djwhal Khul has described that his teaching through The Trans-Himalayan tradition is intended to have three primary phases of expression. The first phase ran from 1885-1890 and was given primarily through Helena Blavatsky. The second phase ran from 1919-1949, and was given through Alice Bailey, though significant contributions also came through Helena Roerich, and Lucille Cedercrans. The third phase is projected to emerge around the 2025, though some within the tradition understand that Bruce Lyon’s work embodies an initial expression of this. After the first and second phases synthesized and pioneered some of the most profound teachings related to radical Absolute Reality and evolutionary awakening, respectively, I propose that this third phase teaching will involve the ultimate synthesis of these radical and evolutionary perspectives in a manner that may then open a space for their respective forms of awakening to spread increasingly through humanity as a whole. Indeed, as is in keeping with the Aquarian Age into which we are entering, I envision that the third phase of the Trans-Himalayan tradition will involve the transmission of a teaching by a trans-lineage group that is able to represent, in the cultures and lineages they have grown to transcend and include, a synthesis of both East and West perspectives, and that is radically awakened as the One Life and its dynamic evolutionary expression in the world. My sense is that this will be a teaching that pours forth from a depth of radical awakening that both utterly transcends in Infinite Awake Life the entire cosmos, and that from an ever deepening contact with the monadic depth of evolutionary awakening, includes its evolutionary Life-force as it expresses through all planes and kingdoms. Part of the work of Shamballa School is to empower the emergence of this trans-lineage group.
4) Supporting the emergence of awakened leadership in all fields, lineages and traditions. A central feature of the focus of Shamballa School is working with awakened Power. While love and light increasingly radiate from the spiritual groups and workers of the world, authentic power is yet to be claimed, and indeed in many cases, for understandable reasons, power has been seen as oppositional to light and love. Yet in order for global transformation to occur, and for our individual and group service work to reach full potency, this energy of power must be engaged, and claimed for Spirit. Real power and leadership do not come as a result of standing in positions of authority. That is a backwards way of understanding the situation, and part of the illusion surrounding power that we must increasingly address. True power and leadership are states of being, which flow from being ‘in-charge’ with the current of Life, and from the clarity, authenticity and dynamism that radiate from learning to stand increasingly in awakened Presence. When one begins to be able to do this, one’s power and leadership are automatically recognised and honoured by those in one’s environment, and movement into positions of outer authority naturally follows. Planetary evolution is at a critical juncture at this time, and awakened leaders from all fields who are waking up, growing up, and cleaning up, are now called to fully show up, and to act as the catalysts of planetary transfiguration that their awakening allows. In this spirit, and as this process matures, we vision the coming together of an enlightened world leadership group – a world wisdom alliance composed of awakened men and women from all fields, lineages, paths and nations, charged with the dynamic reality of Spirit, who may truly represent humanity and hold a field for our kosmic awakening.
5) Supporting the grounding of this reality in trans-lineage temples of awakening and initiation around the globe. To do this, those of the Shamballa School community who feel called may sometimes gather at astrologically auspicious times to engage a deep group process of penetration and surrender into the emerging energies and revelations of the Earth in kosmos. The School also gives its time, energy, heart and money to the founding of such temples around the world where resonance is found.
6) Working towards the liberation of humanity’s use of money from survival fears, so that it’s presence and distribution may be governed by the dictates of unconditional love, and the awakened heart. A teacher in Shamballa School has said, “Humanity as a being has a relatively enlightened mind, an awakening heart, but a closed wallet”. If a global process of awakening is really to be engaged so that the soul-reality of unconditional love can be grounded on Earth, our use of money, like power, is a crucial fulcrum.