The pilgrim knew where to go, but knew not how to get there. Before him was a vast desert.
Resting in silence he heard a familiar voice:
– Why are you here?
– I am thirsty. That’s all that counts now. It is said there is a sacred land at the end of the desert, a place where I could quench my thirst.
– I could give you water.
– No, water is not enough. Not even an entire ocean would be. I need a different source.
– How do you plan to find that source?
– I don’t know.
My powers seem to have faded.
My will is strong and has brought me here, but it is useless to take me any further.
The desert is too vast.
What shall I do? I’ve left much behind, there’s no way back.
– I can’t give you what you are looking for, for it’s not mine, nor yours to own. But I can show you how to reach that source.
– Which is the path?
– There is no path.
Know yourself as the silence.
Let the path come forth from within your heart…
– I can see something now, a doorway, a fiery one. I know that the source lies there, but when I try to enter it dilutes itself. How can I reach it?
Look with the Eye shared by many, love through the heart of all, will with the One Will, and the doorway shall remain open for you to quench your thirst, and for the sake of all that exists.
Thus you shall find the Life whose seeds will make this desert blossom into a sacred land, awakening the Earth to its sacred destiny.